- Protect POPSAFE from large temperature fluctuations, friction, and pressure.
- POPSAFE can only be used once.
- Used POPSAFEs should not be disposed of in residual waste, toilets, or organic waste.
- POPSAFE should not be bent or exposed to high pressure.
Instructions for safe use
- Carefully peel off the protective foil starting from the tab.
- Be careful with sharp objects or fingernails.
- At its tip, the condom is provided with a small bulge (reservoir) for the seminal fluid. Hold this tip firmly with your thumb and forefinger and press out the air.
- Then pull back the foreskin and carefully roll the condom with the bulge facing outward over the erect penis.
- Use only water or silicone-based lubricants; fatty creams make the condom brittle.
- After ejaculation, hold the condom firmly on the penis when removing it to prevent it from slipping off.
When used correctly, condoms provide a high degree of protection against sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.
POPSAFE only sources high-quality, tested, and pre-packaged branded condoms. All condoms are marked with a CE seal, expiry date, and batch number.
Latex condoms are made from natural rubber and can cause allergic reactions in some people. Latex-free condoms should be used in case of intolerance.
If the solid shell of your POPSAFE can be easily pressed in and fluid escapes, this is a sign that your POPSAFE may be damaged and that it therefore no longer provides reliable protection.
If the condom slips off or breaks during use, it is advisable to consult a doctor for safety.